Sunday, November 23, 2008

a late movie

Last night Jon and I went and saw the new Bond movie (great action but the story line was hard to follow.) While Jon put the twins down I went over and got Rachel, Kims 13 yr, to babysit. we told her Sam could stay up until 10 but more then likely she'd fall asleep watching tv with her. (Thats exactly what happened!) But right after we left Sydney woke up and Rachel couldnt get her to go back to sleep. She didnt know to just leave her in her room and eventually she'd cry herself to sleep. So when we got home at 11:45 there was Syd wide awake and happy as can be. I drove Rachel back home and when I got back she was sitting up in bed with Jon watching tv. It was super cute but super late. I took her back to her bed and laid with her until she finally fell asleep which took her about 30 minutes! we thought for sure she'd sleep in but she woke up at 7:30. it wasice to get out without kids!

We did go out to dinner to the Village Inn with the kids last night. They twins were horrible- I think it's official, we wont be going out to eat with them (unless its the pizza place) for the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment