Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

What an incredibly fun day we had. It started with some great cards and a yummy smoked salmon and caper scramble. We packed up the kids and headed to Bartlett Lake (after a quick stop at Starbucks for an Iced Double shot and the Marriott to get the Hughes.) We have never been to this lake and I wanted to do something adventerous today since its my day and all. It was great! The only bad thing was we never stopped and got us lunch we kept thinking we'd pass something we'd like and we never did so we ended up getting white bread, american cheese, processed chicken and mayo at the Marina. Yummy white trash sandwiches! At one point Sam had to go to the bathroom. I had her swim to me and I whispered in her ear that it was ok to pee in the lake. So she pulled her bathing suit bottoms down (she was standing in water up to her chest) and proceeded to go. She thought that was so funny. I thought it was funny she pull her pants down! Then something rubbed up against Loris leg and she freaked out and said "are there fish in this lake?" We all laughed! After a good hour or so of floating around we headed back to the Marriott Villas. We spent about 3 hours or so floating around that pool. All moms got free mimosas all day. I think I may have drank 4 of them! All the girls sure do love to swim. My girls took a break and did some coloring (Sam made me the best card-she is getting to be such a good drawer) we got some dinner poolside after free cake and ice cream so of course my girls didnt eat anything! All and all it was an awesome day! I sure do love being a mom!~


My girls!


My stud!

Samantha and Trinity

Courtney and Reena (thats what the S & C call Trinity)



Group shot

Smoothies poolside!





Loris sister Denise sent these darling Fairy costumes down for the girls!












No comments:

Post a Comment