Thursday, May 14, 2009

pooping

Courtney is training herself to poop in the potty. Yesterday when we were at the pool Sam had to go poop so Courtney said she did too...and Sydney. I took all three to the bathroom and they all sat on there own pottys and 2 out of the 3 went poop. I think Sydney peed though. Courtney flushed the toilet before I could actually see it but I had to wipe her so there was evidence that she really did do the job! Yay. Tonight Alyssa was giving them their baths and Courtney jumped out of the tub pushed her off the toilet (she was sitting on watching them) and pooped in the potty! I guess its time to try and train again... Great and we have a road trip to CA next week, potty training and vacation time not the best but boy it sure would be nice to stop paying for these dang diapers!!

1 comment:

  1. Impressive. You coming here? Let's get the kids together if you have time...

    ReplyDelete