Tuesday, January 15, 2008

4 minutes

I was picking up a prescription for Sydney today at the Safeway pharmacy. The pharmacist said, "what beautiful girls you have and they look so close in age, how far apart are they?" I said "4 minutes, they're twins" She screamed in delight and then proceeded to tell everybody working in the pharmacy that they are twins and only four minutes apart. It was the funniest reaction I had ever gotten.

On another note: I did a big grocery shop for the first time today with all the kids while we were waiting for the prescription I put Syd in the backpack since I forgot to ask the doc if the staff infection (in her hair follicles of all places) is contagious. Courtney was strapped in the seat part of the cart while Sam was in the basket. I ended up having them get another cart to put the bagged groceries in since there was a lot and of course I got help out! It's definitely doable but not ideal...the girls were really good but by the time we left they were ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment