Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Dresses


For the past few months I havent put dresses on the twins since they were crawling. It's to hard for them to crawl with a dress on since there knees get caught in the dress and they cant move, it's pretty hilarious because they get so frustrated so it's just plain mean to do. And Sam and dresses. She wants them to wear them so bad. I told her that when they start to walk we can put them in dresses...well they are walking (like a drunken sailors but walking none the less) and Sam wants them in dresses or skirts. I think I only have one dress thats size 12 months so we went to the Gap outlet today to get them each a dress. (Auntie Rhonda sent them gift cards for their birthday) They didnt have a very big selection but I think we got cute ones. Sam wanted to get a short sleeve spring type dress for them but it's cold here so we opted for the long sleeve onsie with a jean dress. I think they will look stylin'! Maybe I'll get a picture in the dresses tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment