Monday, January 7, 2008

not feeling good

yesterday afternoon I started to feel pretty lousy so I just laid in front of the tv and let Jon do all the work. He went to Vegas today for a few days for work so I figured he could deal with one night with out my help since I was going to be on my own for a few nights. I ended up crawiling in bed around 9 and about 12:30 I woke up really sick after about 2 hours I woke Jon up bawling that he couldnt go to Vegas in the morning. There was no way I was going to be able to be a mom in the morning. I got up around 10 and ended up going back to bed. Jon came in w some Imodium and when I got up at 11:15 I felt much better so I told him to go. I still dont feel the greatest but I felt that I could handle the kids on my own. So off he went. The twins are being great, playing well together, and Sam is lying in front of the the tv (which I call the babysitter sometimes) I do have to say that toys are everywhere but I am not picking anything up except the kitchen today. I wouldnt even do that but I have to since it rained so hard the ants are back so I have to make sure every morsel of food is picked up or YUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment