Sunday, March 23, 2008

Bekins

The Bekins guys spent all day Friday the 14th packing up the house and ALL day Saturday loading the truck. They pulled out of CV around 8pm and arrived in Avondale Tuesday morning. The two car garage is now jammed packed. It's amazing how much "junk" we packed. We did it the opposite of most people since the Bekins guys packed us up we will be getting rid of so much down here. As I go through the boxes it's like Christmas since I really dont know whats in each box. I would say 3/4 of the boxes say misc garage so those wont be opened until we get to our "real" house. I went through most of the kids boxes and got rid of all the warmy clothes...it's been in the 80's here all week so I dont think we will be needing the long sleeve shirts, jackets or all those jeans that the twins have.




No comments:

Post a Comment