Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ice Cream and BEER

While te Bekins guys were unloading all the stuff a couple of Kims kids came over to play with the girls at the little park down the street. Namy and Papa ended up taking them all for a drive once it got really hot and they stopped at the store and bought ICE CREAM. What a hit that was. Sticky mess too. Then we put it all in the freezer and the next day it melted because I never turned the freezer on! WHAT A BUMMER that was and messy too!

At the time we didnt have any drinking glasses unpacked so I ended drinking a beer out of a sippy cup. I had about a quarter of a cup left sitting on the counter and my mom put a lid on it and gave it Courtney. I walked in and was like "hey, where's my beer" and NAmy was horrified that she had given it to Cj. She was happily over in the corner chugging it down!


Barley was hopping that the girls would drop their cones!

Our first night in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment