Wednesday, March 26, 2008

horses and curtains

The twins have really been enjoying the horses Namy and Papa got them for Christmas. We didnt bring them back to CA with us after Christmas so it's like they are new to them. They are really neat they neigh, make galloping noises and there heads and tails move.



Sydney really wants to learn how to ride the trike but she just cant reach the pedals yet!

Samantha being cute liek always!

The master bedroom and the twins room widows are facing east so when the sun rises so do the twins! So today I was on a mission to look for 'cheap' window coverings. I first tried JC Penny. They had some good ones but I didnt want to spend that much. I saw a fabric store thinking maybe I could just by some fabric and safety pin it up but once we walked in there, both my mom and I were a little overwhelmed by the thought so we got that idea out of our heads. Sam kept calling it the faggot store which really made me laugh. We then decided to try ikea. It's located about 30 miles away so we all (Papa, Cj, Syd, Sam, Namy and I-Jon's in SF super commuting) and went. We found curtains that I hope will work. It's a little more see through then I thought once I put them up so tomorrow morning will be the test. I'm tired of waking at 6:45!

No comments:

Post a Comment