Thursday, November 5, 2009

date night

My parents have been in town for the week. They are leaving very early tomorrow morning. Tonight we were trying to figure out what to have for dinner when Mom said why dont we just order pizza and you and Jon can go out on a date. I'm never going to turn that down. We ordered the pizza nad headed to Red Robin. I've been craving their fries lately. We were going to go to a movie but there was nothing worth $20 to see so we went to barnes and noble, ross, big 5, kohls and bashas. I was the only thing that got anything. I think date nights are so important even if you do nothing but walk around and talk. We didnt talk about anything important but I love just being w just him. He makes me happy. It's nice to go out w out the kids and just be with eachother. Yay for date night!

No comments:

Post a Comment