Saturday, November 7, 2009

TLS Carnival

Today was Trinity Lutheran School Carnival. Sam was so excited and it is so great to see her have friends. She was sad when we left because one of her classmates was showing up as we were leaving. We had been there for 2 1/2 hours and it was to hot to stay any longer! They had a lot of fun things for the kids to do...
Courtneys favorite was the tic tac toe ring toss!

but the horse races were fun to watch.


They had a bouncy house, face painting, lots of games where the kids won little treasures like rings and pencils. They also had a book fair which I assumed was one of those scholastic book fairs but it was used books and they were cheap. I got 4 books and the kids got 5 or 6 books and it was only $7. I wish I would have known since I have a ton of books that I would have donated...next year! We spent some time in the gym where I swear the kids ran up and down the basketball court at least 20 times...the twins took great naps afterwards (so did Jon and I!)

No comments:

Post a Comment