Thursday, December 25, 2008

pretty girls




Uncle Lance sent the twins beautiful white dresses and scarves and Sam a fancy white outfit. They wore them to church. They looked exceptionaly cute! It was the first time we have tried to take them to the actual church service. I usually put them in the childcare. They were doing handbells and Jon thought they would like them. They lasted about 30 minutes before I took them to childcare. Courtney kept yelling "more more" after each song while Sydney kept walking back and forth from our seats to Jim and Jill who were sitting in front of us! They were not going to make it through the sermon! Sam was doing great coloring in the little book that the church offers the kids but she wanted to go to childcare becaus one of her classmates was in there. It was a great evening!

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to see the twins in their Birthday dresses for church. I saw a picture on your blog of Sydney wearing the dress. I bet they look so cute together. Auntie Rhonda Loves my sweetie girls, and Dee Dee and Ry love them to.

    ReplyDelete