Monday, January 26, 2009

naps

Sydney has been hit or miss with the naps lately. She didnt nap at all on Friday or Saturday...and it looked like Sunday was going to be another no nap day. Since she just turned two there was no way I was going to let this no nap thing happen now. I went in her room to try and lay down with her but she was not happy at all. She wouldnt lay there at all. So I gave in and took her down stairs and turned the tv on and sure enough around 4 oclock she fell asleep on me.

After a good hour and a half nap she ate a great dinner...speghetti...the girls favorite!


Today we were out and about for most of the day so the girls both napped in their carseats for a little over an hour. I hate it when they do that because that means tonight could be hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment