Tuesday, January 13, 2009

a walk around the block

After we dropped Sam off at school today we came back and went for a spontaneous walk around the block. Courtney didnt have any shoes or socks on and Syd had socks on but no shoes. They were playing with the big mop bucket thats on wheels in the driveway so I went in and got there dollys and strollers. Then they both took off down the street. It was fun (but it was a hot day and I wish I had my shorts on and my sunglasses!)


Courtney had to stop and give her dolly a kiss

Sydney has been rather camera shy lately...every time I bring it out she turns her head and says no!




I figured out how to send the video from the camera straight to youtube tonight, Yay! not the best quality but at least I figured it out and the sound isnt all messed up!

No comments:

Post a Comment