Wednesday, January 21, 2009

sleep

Sam had a sleep over last night at Namy and Papas. It was really cute (and sad) at the same time. It was cute because sam was so adament about sleeping there. She went upstairs and packed her backpack full of clothes, jammies and her toothbrush. The little ones saw that she had her back pack on so they ran and put theirs on too. We all walked her out to the car. She climbed right on in and (the sad part) Sydney and Courtney wanted to too. As they were driving off the twins were crying, Syd came in and threw her back on the ground and ran off crying. (it was a very funny to watch--I can see something like that when she gets older, coming home from school all mad and throwing the back pack on the ground and running upstairs) It was a fun evening with me and the twins. Jons in SF but he'll be back late tonight. I swear I read at least 15 books to them. I just love those Sandra Boynton books. "a cow says moo, a sheep says baa, three singing pigs say 'la la la....' Its amazing how 2 seems pretty manangable but 3 makes life a little more hectic! Hectic or not I sure do love my amazing girls. oh yeah and the best thing is the girls slept in til 8:12 this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment