Monday, January 12, 2009

worst.night.ever.

Last night starting around 12:30 all three girls woke up at one point (or two) and needed me. Sydney was by far the worst of the the bunch. She wanted me to stay with her in her room. Then Courtney cried and she needed me. Then Syd wanted me back. Then all of a sudden Sam woke up from a bad dream I am assuming because she was all freaked out that there was a frog in her room. She walked to my room and I wasnt there then she strted yelling for me. So I went to her room with her to look for the frog. She said it must have jumped under something. She was also mad that I wasnt in my bed. She said "its the middle of the night momma why werent you in your bed?" Then Syd was screaming/crying again finally I told her to come sleep with me to my bed which is way more comfortable. Sam heard me say that and she wanted to come too. So Syd was in the middle and Sam was where Jon usually sleeps. Samantha was in a chatting mood when she crawled into bed I had to keep telling her to be quiet. and at one point she tried to crawl in between me and Syd and practically pushed me off the bed. Syd kept waking up thoughout the night but at least I was right there. Courtney woke up at one point again but I jsut went in and snuggled for a quick minute. Thankfully she went right back to sleep. Court was the first one to wake up and she sure wasnt happy. Everybody ended up waking at the same time so I had to get their milks but Court was upset that I didnt help her change her diaper and put a dress on her right away. She was screaming and making Sam really mad since she couldnt hear the tv. Ugh! They better take good naps today. They didnt yesterday and I find that if there naps are horrible the night is horrible.

Jon had to go to Brentenville(?), Arkansas for a meeting at the Walmart headquarters. He had a heck of travel day with his flight being cancelled to Denver sa he wasnt going to make it to the connecting flight to Tulsa which would have been a 2 hour drive to AK. Instead he caught a flight to Kansas City and drove 4.5 hours but he had to wait 4 hours at the PHX airport and do the driving in the middle of the night! He should be back tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment