Friday, March 6, 2009

Bay Area - 10 hours

Yesterday Jon had to fly up for a quick work meeting so I tagged along. He flies so much on SW airlines that he has a free companion fare ( ijst have to pay the airport fee which was $5) My good friend Michelle, who has been doing my hair since 93, had an opening so I got a much need hair color and cut! We had a 6:55am flt out of PHX to OAK but Jon usually takes the 7:10am to SF so when he looked at the gate board he looked 7:10 Oakland. We were sitting at the wrong gate and missed the DIRECT fight. We went to LA then OAK. We were suppose to land at 8:05 but instead we landed at 9:25. Which was a bummer becasue I was suppose to meet my friend Colin at 9! I did manage to meet Julie for coffee at the Starbucks in San Leandro. It sure was great to chat with out the kids intrupting everything we say! Then I was off to Danville to meet Dave and Sarah at Pete's for my favorite #1 chicken sandwich w tomato and a side of ranch! oh so very tasty! Kris met us there around 1 and we walked over to the coffee bar that Jenny works at for a tasty little cupcake! Then I had my hair done! Oh how lovely that was! I love my friend Michelle!! I was going to try and make it into the City to meet Jon but my hair took a little longer then I expected so I went and saw Jack since I would see him next month when his sister and the Woods come for a visit. He's going to New Zealand with his folks and Max! Lucky dog!! I picked Jon up at the Bart station near the airport, took the rental back and got to the right gate on time. Jon made me look it up! We didnt get to sleep until midnight and the girls woke up at 6:55 am and were complete whiners for 2 solid hours! oh how I wish we could have stayed the night up there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment