Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Namy in 70!

Today Namy turned seventy. Samantha, Sydney Courtney and I made her a cake from scratch. She asked for a chocolate cherry cake. It turned out pretty good. First attempt at a cake from scratch! The girls of course loved licking the bowl! (especially Courtney)



We went to their place for a little birthday party. My girls think that at birthday parties you have to have pizza, cake and ice cream! We all got stuffed. I asked Samantha last week what she wanted to get Namy for her birthday and she said "a snuggie," I said a nice warm snuggly blankie and she said "no, a snuggie, you know a blanket with arms." I didnt think I was going to find it since I have only seen them on tv but at Walgreens last night I found one! She also wanted to get her a book about a golden unicorn that she saw a Disneyland but I have no idea what she was talking about!


Her wish will come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment