Monday, June 15, 2009

a few of things

Sydney sure can crack me up. She had gotten out of the tub and I just finished brushing her hair when she tilted her head, smiles at me and says "I beautiful" then bats her eyes. Where my girls get this girlyness is beyond me.

Today the girls got along great. There really wasnt any screaming or fighting which is pretty rare around here. I noticed this evening under Courtneys chin a nice little bite mark about the size of Syds mouth. That had to have hurt but I have no idea when that happened!

One of the girls favorite games now is someone yells "nana nana boo boo" and they take off and a good game of chase has begun!

Lastly I was in Syds room and I noticed something brown on her wall near here door where she lays every morning and evening. Syd smiles and says "poop!" Now that was fun to clean up! Pretty gross since I have no idea when it happened so there was a day when she walked around with poopy hands for a bit. yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment