Monday, June 22, 2009

Crayons

This morning the twins dumped out the crayon box. I yelled and threaten for them to pick them up and they wouldnt. I wouldnt do anything for them either until they picked them up. We went to a puppet show at the Goodyear City hall. If Sam wasnt so excited for it I would have not gone since the girls wouldnt even touch a crayon. SO when we got back I told them they couldnt have anything to eat or drink until those crayons were all picked up.I kept taking dolls away from them too...they were being so stubborn and would not even humor me. I think Alyssa started feeling bad since they kept asking for juice and I kept telling them to pick up the crayons and then they'd cry and run away. So Alyssa made a race out of it with Syd and Courtney didnt want to play! Can you say STUBBORN?! SO i finally fed them and gave them something to drink at 2:15 and they were in bed for naps by 2:45.


No comments:

Post a Comment