Saturday, June 27, 2009

D-backs

Last night we went to the D-backs game. The main reason we went was for the fireworks show aftrerwards since the Diamondbacks are pretty much the worst team in the league. Alyssa and Alexa stopped by Walmart for some cheaper tee shirts and killer hats!

AML & AKL

AK & SK


We got nose bleed seats so up and up we went


Sydney was a little mad when we got to our seats and it was a baseball game...she kept thinking we were going to a hockey game!



Nachos!


Jon took the kids for a walk. the twins walked around the other side and back. Didnt watch most of the game (they lost 13-3)
YAY FIREWORKS!

I thought I made a great video of the kids ohhing and ahhing but I realized I wasnt taping when I got home and it wasnt on the camera :(

No comments:

Post a Comment