Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day



I woke up with 2 babies in our bed and Sam wanting to get in. Jon took her into the other room and about 20 minutes later she snuck back in and woke us all up. She wanted me to get up so I can open my present, which she proceeded to tell me was a camera! It was very funny and Jon was trying to tell her not to tell me. He then made me my favorite breakfast...crab benedict! So tasty...I've got the best husband in the world. Then we went to the Home Depot and bought some tomoato plants then we spent the afternoon working in the yard. Sam and Courtney took awesome naps but Sydney is not a long napper so she sat in the play pen and watched us until Courtney woke up then they moved to there Bumbo seats. We went to Chevy's for dinner but Sam was a pill by the end of it. She just is no fun to take out to eat! Now they are all in bed and I am going to let calgone take me away!

No comments:

Post a Comment