Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday!

What a day...Sam's daycare was closed today so I didnt get my middle of the week break! It was a long day to say the least. I took my girls for the first time to a park all by myself...yay!! Sam was great until the end when she took her shoes off for the third time. She is 2 and doesnt like to listen to her mother!! We did go out to lunch at Quiznos after the park and she was a complete angle. We were in Danville so on the drive back home she fell asleep and she does not transfer well so for the next 2 hours of me trying to get her to sleep and her refusing and the twins crying and not taking naps either I wanted to just leave but I cant do that so I called Jon and told him when he got home I was leaving!! I then called Julie and she brought her kids over and at first that was a disaster, the girls werent playing very well together and we wanted them to play outside so we shut the gates and made them play out there...they cried and cried until finally Julie went out there and played with them for 15 minutes and they were as happy as can be. By the time Jon got home everything had settled down and all was good. Julie and I did go out for a couple cocktails after all the kids got put down. It sure is great having a friend to do this all with! and even better having a husband who is so understanding~~ taylor, julie and samantha

Sydney, Courtney & Dominic

No comments:

Post a Comment