Friday, May 18, 2007

TGIF







**********It's been a long week. Debbie's was closed again today. But Alexa Kay was over at the Pates so we went and visited. We (Akl, Emily and my girls) went to target. Sam was being two so I sent them all back to the car while I checked out. I had 5 $1 off coupons for the formula so it took forever because they had to make a transaction for each one...what I do to save a buck! Hey with 2 kids on formula it's expensive!! Sure wished I could have kept up on the breast feeding... So when I got back out to the Suburban which we are borrowing for the weekend while the folks are in town but I digress... they were all happy listening to Disney tunes but when I tried to turn the car on, no go. UGH! I saw a tow truck in the parking lot and I ran over to see if he could give me a jump which he did but it took a long time, first the battery thing was all carroded and it wouldnt take a jump from the little machine so he had to clean up the battery thngy and get out the big cables. He didnt charge me anything so I gave him a couple taco coupons from Baja Fresh that I had in my purse. What a nice guy! We then went to taco bell and back to the Pates for more playing. By the time we got home it was 3 and Sam didnt fall asleep on the drive home so she took a 3 hour nap...woke up right when her Daddy got home to take her gymnastics. While she was napping I got some good snuggles from the twins. I sat in the recliner with both of them and they took naps. Oh it was soo cute and cuddly.

No comments:

Post a Comment