Friday, May 11, 2007

why do I clean?


Today was a cleaning day...I started in the yellow room, then the orange, then the twins, then the kitchen and finally the master bedroom. In every room I would put Samantha's stuff in a laundry basket and when it was full I would dump it in the middle of her room...I must have had 5 baskets full of her toys and such. When Sam came home she sure thought it was neat to have a pile of toys in her room!
I took Sam again to gymnastics, she sure does love that. Today she spent a lot of time on the balance beam and she is getting really good at it. She still likes to hold my hand and she sings "skip to my lu." She also loves the rings and the bars too. When we got home Jon had pretty much had the twins fed and cooked us a tasty fish dinner. what an awesome husband I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment