Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Courtney eats green

Courtney hasnt liked to eat. She turns her head and wont open her mouth. I wasnt to concerned because she isnt 6 months yet and some people dont even start the whole solid food thing until then. A couple weeks ago I asked my twins club if I should not even try or what. After getting about 10 responses pretty much everyone agreed I should just sit her in her chair and give her a taste when her sister eats. (Sydney loves to eat no problem there!) Keep her in the routine. Yesterday mom fed her green beans and she seemed to eat a tablespoon and today she ate squash and rice cereal for breakfast but tonight she was a pig and ate 2 peas and one sweet potato (I make their food and freeze them in ice cube trays--each cube is a little bit more then a tablespoon) So I think we might have turned a corner here and now I am going to have to start feeding both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment