Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day of Pre-school

Today was Sams first official day of school. She was so excited. I was a little shocked at the outfit she picked out. I for sure thought she would have picked out a dress! After we gave the snacks to the teachers (Mrs. De Yager and Mrs. Seabreeze) ...

Sam found her way to the coloring table. I left her there. She was totally happy!
She was really excited to see me and Sydney but wanted to know where Courtney was. I am hoping in the future not to take either. It's a mad house in the parking lot. It is also a K-8 school and a lot of classes get out at 3!

She has to wait in her square for me to sign her out before she can leave. It was hard but they all stood there! There are 3 girls and 3 boys in the class and Sam said "one girls name is Emily just like my friend Emily you know Emily and Jack" very cute! She said her favorite part of the day was music. She got to play the cymbals and they sang a song "about a lamb!"

Here she is in front of her door. Her name is by the door knob (its on the lamb) But she had to stand in from of this door because of the lady bug and flowers! Here is the pretty picture she drew at the beginning of class...she sure doesnt like boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment