Monday, August 11, 2008

Syds night

We've been pretty lucky with the bedtime routine at our house. We have pretty much trained the twins that when it's time to go to bed, they go to bed. We still have to snuggle Sam to bed. Syd has had the hardest time with the new bed/new room situation but most nights its pretty east. Last night they went down without a hitch. Jon is usually on night time duty because I wear earplugs (he snores) but he had to get up at 4:45 this mornig so at 1 am Syd is sreaming/crying. I went in and laid with her for about 10 minutes and when I thought she was a sleep I snuck out. I got to the bathroom and she was at it again so I ended up going back in. Any other night I probably would have let her cry it out but Jon needed to get some sleep so I went back in and snuggled her. I ended up falling asleep and woke up with a kink in my neck at 2:50. I was hoping with being up for so long in the middle of the night she would have slept in but at 6:13 she was crying again. I brought her back to bed with me but it was PLAY time in her mind...its gonna be a long day!

No comments:

Post a Comment