Tuesday, August 26, 2008

UGH!

My morning...

It started out great. Kim called me at 7:45 am to see if I could meet her and her sister at Starbucks which I did. It was nice to sit and enjoy a cup of Joe without the kids and having a conversation that isnt interupted every 5 minutes! When I got home all the girls were eating scramble eggs and bagels. It was a cool morning so the twins played outside but I wasnt thinking, it rained hard last night so the crab was full of water, Sydney thought that was great fun. Courtney didnt get as wet but they needed to bathe because of all the sand so into the tub they went. The bathroom had a funky stench in it so while they were bathing I was mopping and cleaning. I got them all dressed again and was outside trying to figure out this keypad for our garage door opener. (still havent got that to work!) I came back into the house and here's how I found Courtney and Sydney...



At least I got there before Sydney crawled in...Courtney was the only one that needed changing! They sure love sinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment