Tuesday, July 14, 2009

the a/c

I sat inside where the a/c is set at a whooping 80* and watched the girls have a ton o fun playing in the water this morning. I tried to sit out there w them but I lasted about 10 minutes. The thermometer said 102*. I didnt feel like getting wet either. They had so much fun!


They kept squirting me with the hose! It got the sliding glass door nice and clean!









Samantha left this morning for a funfilled week w Namy and Papa. They called when they got to Seattle and Sam was cold. I packed her a couple of jackets but they checked them so she got a little chilly! The twins and I are flying up next Monday. We are then driving to South Dakota for some friends 50th wedding anniversary. We will be back in Bellingham around the 29th. Spending a week out at Birch Bay and then the big family reunion the weekend of August 7, 8 & 9. Back to AZ on the 10th! I miss Sam already... I am hoping though I can get some stuff done here thats hard to do with her around!

namy and samantha at the airport
(picture from Uncle lances cell phone)

No comments:

Post a Comment