Wednesday, July 22, 2009

another night

Ok so it wasnt quite as bad as the night before but this sleeping 3 adults and 3 kids in a 40 ft 2 room rv is for the birds. We got to the campsite in Missoula Montana around 7. We played pretty hard at the playground had dinner then I took the girls for a swim and a shower. Back to the rv for a little dora on the tv then lights out around 10 pm pst. Samantha was just being a pill and egging the the little ones. Namy and Papa had Courtney while I dealt w Sam and Syd. Samantha finally fell asleep and I jsut laid next to Sydney until made sure she stayed in bed until she finally fell asleep (11:20) then I switched w my mom and laid with Courtney until she finally fell asleep (11:37) I wonder what tonight has in store for us....

No comments:

Post a Comment