Sunday, July 19, 2009

childrens museum of phoenix

Yesterday Jon had the brillant idea to check out the "childrens museum of Phoenix," I wish we would have come earlier. The place is awesome. It's an old school that was turned into a magical place for kids. Three funfilled floors. The girls had blast! We ended up getting a year membership because it was just that much fun! Cant wait to take Sam when we get back from our trip. I forgot the camera but I had my trusty camera phone!




this was Courtneys favorite thing. She could have road around for an hour if we let her but it was on the first floor and we had 3 floors to check out!


Painting!
I think house has been there since it opened and they just keep adding paint to it. Fun!

Cool wheels!

a few videos:

riding

fly away

more fly away

No comments:

Post a Comment