Monday, July 13, 2009

golf

It's pretty hot here. The highs lately have been around 115* w the low 85* and the low is at 3:30 AM. For some insane reason we decided to go golfing Sunday morning. We got a 5:54 AM tee time. I think it was around 89* when we started. I made it 9 holes before the heat got to me and I was starving! I left the guys and thought I'd go get some breakfast... a little me time...but no luck because as I was pulling into the restaurant I realized I didnt have my purse with me :( so I went home and made a breakfast for my mom and Sydney (they were the only ones up) Sydney slept on the couch with Namy. My mom kept trying to go back to bed but Sydney would grab her feet and make her stay! The guys called me at 9 when it was already 97*
Lance water and cool head band!
Jon and the Sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment