Monday, July 20, 2009

We are off on a grand adventure

The girls were so cute when we were at the secruity gate. jon was standing at the entrance while I was getting everything on the table to go thru the xray machine. Courtney was yelling "i love you daddy" and Syd was yelling "i love you too daddy!" Blowing him kisses...so cute! When we got to the gate they thought Namy was going to be there. They were bummed! I gave them fruit snacks and chicken strips and they were happy! Southwest rocks and had the boomarang channel on...yogi bear hour!



the plane ride went pretty smoothly. the girls were over all great. I was well prepared w movies, snacks, books, dollys and they got 'magic crayola markers' w a dora coloring book. it was the first time they really got to use markers so they were in heaven. The only thing wrong was I ordered a miller lite not realizing that I'd have to go to the bathroom...which isnt a possiblity w the two of them so I really had to go when we landed. thankfully neither pooped until we landed either! I'd do it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment