Saturday, December 29, 2007

39 forever


Today is my birthday and I have been wanting to take Samantha to see "Enchanted" since it came out and since it was my day that's exactly what I did. It was so fun. We got popcorn and a soda, Sam even got some skittles. It was the first time that she watched a movie from beginning to end at a theater. We tried to take her to "Happy Feet" when I was pregnant w the twins and she had a huge blow out so we left and Auntie Leah took her to "Ratatouille" last summer. She watched the all the previews and when they were over she was ready to go much to Auntie Leahs surprise. We did have one quick trip to the bathroom in the middle but we ran so we didnt miss much. She loved the whole movie. Especially the part where the princess was singing and dancing. She even got up and danced which got the family behind us laughing. She was all dressed up in one of her princess dresses that she got for Christmas. It was so cute.
We had to run downtown after the show and she saw this "goatcart" which she had to play on!

Tonight Lance, Lex, Leah, Alexa Kay and Max came out for my traditional speghetti dinner that Jon made for us all. Mom and Samantha baked me a cake this after noon which was tasty tasty! It was great. I wonder what I will do for my next 39th birthday??

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    HOPE YOU HAVE 39 MORE YEARS OF FUN.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! Next year you get to celebrate the 1st anniversary of your 39th birthday! I've been celebrating my 39th birthday for going on 5 years now.

    ReplyDelete