Sunday, December 2, 2007

Santa at the Castro Valley Village


This afternoon Samantha and I met up with the Hodges for our annual trip to visit Santa Claus. The one at the Castro Valley Village is the best around. He is a very jolly Santa and you can take pictures with your own camera. Neither one of them wanted to sit on his lap though. Sam has been asking to go see him ever since we saw him at the mall in Texas so it was pretty funny when we got there and she didnt want to have anything to do with him. We did go back again a couple hours later with the twins and Barley but that's the Christmas card shot so I wont post it here you'll have to wait to get it in the mail! This time Samantha talked to him and told him she wanted a princess Christmas. She is such a girlie girl. Sam is really liking this Christmas stuff. She made her Daddy put the lights up on the house and she had so much fun decorating the tree. Last night we even watched "Frosty the snowman" I did get an advent calendar and I am trying to teach her the true meaning of Christmas but I think that will take a while. This is my favorite time of year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment