Tuesday, December 18, 2007

We are 1

Today was the twins actual birthday. We made it through the first year, yippee!! Yesterday Sydney decided that walking is her preferred mode of transportation (she is still working on it but gets farther and farther with each step) It is really funny though because when she falls she lands on her knees and keeps walking on her knees instead of crawling. I have tried to capture it on video but every time I pick the camera up she stops doing it! This evening I found Cj trying to walk more then usual so I am about to have some "walkers"... if we had a boy Jon wanted to name him Walker! Thank goodness we had all girls!


I tried all evening to get a good birthday shot of the girls and these are the best...


I just thought this was the best of Sydney being Sydney!

Here's Courtney...


these would have been better if Syd didnt have her hands in her mouth...ooo teething!


Happy Birthday my Sweet Sweet Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment