Tuesday, September 30, 2008

2:30 am

All hell broke loose. Sam had a bout of diarreaha, Sydney was crying in hysterics because she couldnt find her bice and poor Courtney had a fever of 103.8. Jon dealt with Sam while I looked for Syds bice. After she got all calmed down I thought I better check on Courtney and thats when I found her just lying there with her eyes open, heavily breathing and hot as hell. I paniced inside. I gave her a dose of ibuprofin and laid with her for a bit. She did drink some pedialite and I checked her diaper and she had peed. I had Jon lay with her to see if maybe we should take her to the ER. He didnt think so I brought her into our bed so I could watch her the rest of the night. After the medicine started working she was playing a bit but by now its like 3:30 and it was time to sleep. Jon ended up going in and sleeping on Courtneys bed while I slept with her. Sam had another bout of diarreaha too. So she's not going to school today, she is still sleeping and is not going to like it when I tell her that. Sydney slept in today (7:45) which is really good since we all didnt get very much sleep. Courtneys fever was only 99.3 when she woke but all she wants to be is snuggled. Hopefully we will here from the doctor pretty soon to see if this really is pneumonia. Oh yeah and to top it all off Barley peed by the laundry room this morning which I walked right on through! We are getting a doggy door put in on Friday because this is happening more and more...poor ol dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment