Tuesday, September 16, 2008

words

Sometimes I wonder where kids pick up words. The word stupid is never said in this house, at least I dont remember ever saying it. Maybe I've said it saying something is stupid but I would have never called a person stupid...but today Sam called me stupid. It was close to dinner and I was trying to cook it. Sam was looking in the fridge saying she was hungry. I told her dinner is almost ready and she says "you are so stupid" and then she started running to the time out corner before I even told her she was in trouble. She smart but yet not so smart...

2 comments:

  1. At least your girls aren't saying stuff yet. My girls are now saying Booty when they refer to their butt. I never thought anything of it until they started saying it. Ooops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the joys of daycare. That's where Lincoln learned booty, butt head, and stupid, and to fight like a ninja turtle (which he's never watched in his life).

    ReplyDelete