Saturday, September 20, 2008

WATER

I have said in the past how much the twins LOVE water. Especially water coming from the tap. Yesterday afternoon the girls were missing. It was scary too since my dad had gone out to the front of the house. We couldnt find them anywere. Sam was sitting in loft having watching a lttle bit of tv and she said the girls werent upstairs. We looked everywhere. My dad went upstairs, Jon went out back and I went out front. They werent out front or outback so we ran upstairs to help dad and sure enough they were there. It was probably 5-7 minutes before they were found. I forgot to shut the door to our bedroom AND the gate to the bathroom in there. It was the biggest mess I have ever seen. Water everywhere. By the time I got up there my dad had gotten them out of the sink and they were standing in the tub with the biggest smiles on there wet bodies. I have never seen so much water. They were on Jons side of the bathroom so his sink, drawers and cupboards were under an inch of water. The water was all over the bathroom floor from one side to the other. Jon decided he better go look at the ceiling in the dining room since our bathroom is above that and sure enough the water was dripping through the vent and there were a couple wet spots on the ceiling, one where the sink is located and the other by the side of where the bathtub is. There was a lot of water. Thankfully we live in the desert and its all dried out this morning. I was in such in shock that I didnt get any pictures of this mayhem.

No comments:

Post a Comment