Monday, September 8, 2008

swimming @ the YMCA

Sam is taking more swim lessons. I really want her to be super confident in the water since we have a pool and all. Her classes this month are MW from 6:10 - 6:40pm. At first I didnt know if we were going to like it right after dinner but we love it. Sam thinks its neat to swim when it starts getting dark out.

Here's a video of her learning how to swim to the bottom of the pool. I think I am going to go buy some fun sinker toys for our pool.
After class today we swam in the play area. It's open until 7 so it's a quick little swim. Alyssa is down for a visit so it worked out great to take the twins in too. They never get to play in the water at home without looking like the michelin man with all there floaty apperatice they have on, I thought they'd enjoy it too which they did. Sam was a little bummed that I didnt play with her like I usually do but its tough work watching three kids in the pool even with two adults and a lifeguard.

Jon didnt go with us tonight because his Vikings were playing monday night football...they lost so he should have come!

No comments:

Post a Comment