Wednesday, August 12, 2009

bee sting

Poor Sydney got stung by a bee right between her eyes today. We were down at the beach and she wanted to go back up. I was trying to get Courtney to go along with the idea but she wasnt being cooperative. All of a sudden Syd started drying and rubbing her both her eyes. I couldnt figure out what was going on. I finally just had to drag Court to come with us back. by the time I got to Jills condo her face was swelling up. She had some bee sting ointment that is suppose to make it stop itching. my parents ended up taking them both on a car ride and got some childrens benedryl for her. A nice long nap too but that was before the benedryl. It kinda jsut made her loopy but did take the swelling down a bit! She so doesnt look like herself with the swollen nose. Little trooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment