Monday, August 3, 2009

A little slice of Heaven

We got out to Birch Bay Friday afternoon. After unloading and relaxing I ventured to the beach with the girls myself. Its right across the street from the cabin but its kinda nerve wracking with these big rocks they loved to climb on..at first I was oh what a great background for pictures but then I realized they were climbing all over them. They are good little climbers but to scary for just me so I made them get off which none were happy about! We threw rocks in the water for a long time. I tried to teach Sam how to skip a rock and she was very bummed that she couldnt figure it out. I'll give her a A for effort though! The girls thought it was fun though finding round flat rocks. After Sydney fell in the water we headed back for showers.









No comments:

Post a Comment