Wednesday, August 26, 2009

twin fight

I know it's not suppose to be funny and I should stop it but man can the twins throw it down. Today they were playing all nicely and then all of a sudden it turned on...Syd picked up one of her dads dirty socks and Courtney wanted it so she grabbed for it. Syd was quick and wouldnt let her get. Courtney started wailling on her then Sydney reached over and grabbed her hair and threw her on the ground...This all happened in a matter of 30 seconds. I finally went over there and stopped it. The funny thing about the whole fight was there was another dirty sock right next to them so they each could have had one (like who wants a dirty sock anyways) I picked them both up which made them both cry but by the time I threw the socks in the washer they were onto something else...crazy kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment