Monday, August 31, 2009

so sweet

Sam had a hard time being left at school today. She was so excited to go. She wanted to go 2 hours before class. She was dressed and ready to go...but when we got there she cried and cried and wanted to go home. It was so sad she never acted like that before. I sat around for a few minutes. the teacher sat with her and colored w her while I left. She was still crying. I felt horrible leaving her but I knew she'd be fine. When I picked her up she was as happy as a clam. She was telling her teachers that she has two grandmas one she calls Grandmother and the the other she calls Namy. She said Grandmother died and is in Heaven but Namy didnt die. It was rather sweet. I took her for a treat at Paradise Bakery for some mom and daughter time.

No comments:

Post a Comment