Thursday, November 8, 2007

flu shots

We just got back from the pediatricians office for Courtneys ear infection recheck. All is good but she still has three days left of antibiotics. I had him check Syds ear too because she has been tugging at it but its all clear. She even tugged at it while we were there so he looked again and he said it was clear as a whistle. While we were there the girls got there first flu shot. They had appointments for next week but since I was already paying a copay for Cj today I thought let's do it now and save me another copay next week. I only brought in one pacifer so it could have been a disater but Courtney let out a little cry and she got the pacifer. Then it was Syds turn and I was expecting a loud shrieky cry from her but nothing not even a peep so she didnt need a pacifer but when I put her in the stroller and she saw her sister had one they fought for it until it fell on the ground and then no one had it! Next month they have their year check up and they'll get another round of it plus more shots for that check up. The nurse was impressed that they didnt cry this time but I take in Sam next week and she'll make up the fact that her sister didnt cry...she hates shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment