Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Waffle House

Every time we come to Houston we always have a trip to the waffle house. Today we got all the kids in the car and headed there. We walked in and as I was sanitizing the highchair Syd threw up. I mean it was a long projectile vomit, it looked fake there was so much coming out of her mouth...poor little girl. Then Sam started crying because she new we had to leave. It was not a fun few minutes. The nice waiter went and got Sam a juice box and some crackers to tide her over until she got back. When we got back to grandmothers house jon gave Sydney (and Sam) a bath while I fed Cj. Then Syd had a little bit to eat. I wanted to take Sam back to the waffle house but she wanted to go with her Daddy. The twins are napping now and I have a few minutes to myself... ahh peace and quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment