Sunday, November 25, 2007

mall day

This morning Samantha and Courtney sang and played a little music on the piano. I think Cj might end up being musically inclined. She always gravitates to the instruments whenever they are around.


Grandparents Bereford bought the twins this really fun tunnel. Jon got in on the fun too.

Where's daddy?

Peek

off to the mall we go

Ryan

Sam and Mommy (samantha hardly ever wants to sit on a merry go round horse, silly girl)



Driving the space ship

Samantha riding the merry go round again with Auntie Rhonda and Daddy

Kaitlyn

all of the cousins by the ginger bread house

We went to the mall today and if I didnt know better I would have thought we were in Mexico. We got all the kids pictures taken at one of those mall picture places. They did a pretty good job. It's really hard to get a picture of 5 kids 5 and under to look at the camera at the same time but we got a couple really good shots. The kids loved playing in the big plastic tube maze with the slide and they really loved the merry go round. It is the fastest merry go round I have ever been on. At first I thought it was because we were on the top tier but then I watched it so check out the video of it. It's going so fast I bet you cant even see Samantha and her cousins. crazy fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment