Monday, November 12, 2007

swinging at the park

This morning Sams Toddling Times play group met at the Castro Valley Community Center Park. We got there a little early because I knew we were going to have to leave a tad bit earlier then everyone else since I had the twins skip there morning naps. Lately they have been taking their naps from around 11-2ish and not taking another one anyways. I am trying to push it so they dont fall asleep until after 1230. When we got back I gave them their bottles while I was getting their food ready. By the time their food was ready Courtney had pretty much drank all of her milk and was sound a sleep in her high chair plus it wasnt quite noon yet. So I put her to bed and Syd ate her lunch-- now they are both asleep. Sam thought that it was great because she got to sit in Cjs high chair and eat her leftover pizza from Martys birthday party yesterday!

I think she's a tad bit too big for the infant swings!

No comments:

Post a Comment