Monday, November 19, 2007

Jeans

gotta love the drool!
This morning I was getting the girls dressed and I was looking in the pants drawer and I only had 2 pairs of jeans in there. I rememebered Samantha had a few more then that and I know the twins got a couple of 12 month old outfits that came w jeans. They have abotu 6 drawers in the closet that I hardly ever look in so today I thought I'd take a look again. About 2 months ago I got rid of a lot of the small summer type clothes and put in 12 month stuff and boy was I amazed at how many clothes these two girls have. Besides about 15 pairs of jeans they had about 20 long sleeve t's and about 8 cute winter type outfits. I guess I should have looked in there a few weeks ago, they are going to be stylin girls this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment